“Get in the van” as a leitmotiv; ELIZABETH is one of those bands that have understood that the strongest reputations could be only built on the road. Thus, this last year, their home-recorded demo has been enough to let them travel through the whole Europe and shared nearly forty stages with the upper crust of european hardcore/punk. With“Where Vultures Land”, their debut EP, these swiss carve their way into the heaviest and most intense branch of their scene, alongside of bands such as Converge, Rise And Fall or The Hope Conspiracy. Twenty minutes played with a constant energy, which is demultiplied by the unmerciful rusted vocals of Javier (with an heavy burden in the matter as an ex-Nostromo). More than enough to one of the most promising bands of the european scene, now you’re warned.
released 04 April 2012
• Recorded, mixed and mastered by Serge Spiga
• Cover pic by Mark Maggiori
• Design by Thierry Tonnes ~ thierrytonnes.com
• 12"EP limited to 500 copies on clear vinyl and w/printed innersleeve
• Co-release Throatruiner Records & I For Us